1. There are times when it’s really not you, it’s your prof. And you have to stop beating yourself up when you get a grade you know you didn’t deserve.
2. You’ll lose the trust you have for several news and media programs as you learn about the works behind it.
3. Stress is better than tres.
4. Committing a grammatical or spelling mistake is a federal crime.
5. There is no substitute for hard work. Sure we have essay generators and Google, but nothing will ever compare to the feeling of getting a 1.00 on papers you honestly know you made and did not plagiarize.
6. There are distinct differences between “you’re” & “your”, “their”, “there” & “they’re” and “its” & “it’s”. Learn it.
7. Theology won’t teach you religion. The subjects you are in danger of failing will.
8. Spare change is a necessity. Mauubos barya mo sa dami ng ipapa-photocopy mo.
9. Speaking of which, never say “pa-xerox” lang ako. “Pa-photocopy.” You always say “pa-photocopy”.
10. Masyadong mapapel ang course na’to. Literally.
sorry nakalimutan ko na talaga umm, ganito nalang. Sa enrollment, dalhin mo lahat ng papel na binigay sa ‘yo. :)
Nung nag-enroll din kasi ako, wala akong conforme slip. Tapos yung pinsan ko na incoming freshman AB, wala din nun :)
Wala eh :)
Napasa mo na ba yung mga requirements mo? :) Hahaha! Wala din kasi kaming conforme dati eh (pink na papel yun diba? Haha)
Malaking malaki. May backer eh.
47k or 48k per sem, I think? Basta less than 50k siya :)
HELLO CA BABY!!!! Hehehe
Since incoming second year palang ako, onti lang mabibigay ko sayong mga tips hehe